Most of us are aware of the revenue potential linked to white label software program reselling. Not only can we sell these programs to various associations, entrepreneurs, and agencies, you can also use these solutions to scale your operations if you haven’t already.
A significant reason why white-label digital products often work and why their market is steadily growing is the increasing requests for one-stop shops. Most business owners, especially if they run small operations, do not want the hassle of dealing with numerous specialists. For them, acquiring their services means incurring massive expenses, among several other things.
In the marketing landscape, more and more agencies are beginning to offer as many one-stop-shop solutions as they can. Sadly, however, the results are not favourable. Why? Because all of this goes back to the service quality you deliver.
Businesses Can Increase Revenue by Offering White Label Digital Products
In other words, scaling a company that has multiple variables to deal with is not easy. Luckily, there is a better alternative for these agencies, and that is – offering white label SAAS business products. These programs provide higher efficiency.
In most cases, white-label products offer sizeable profit margins. Let us look at some benefits of white-label software partner programs:
- They provide improved service quality to clients.
- Higher profit margins
- Decreased internal overhead expenditure for packaging and managing new services
- Higher profit per client, revenue per client, and client lifetime value
To get the most out of your white labelling efforts, you must adequately optimize your client onboarding process. You should also take the necessary steps to maintain excellent communication between your clients, company, and white label providers. In the end, proper promotional methods are, for the only way, your efforts will bear fruit.
With these measures in place, you can position your agency to expand its service offerings, which will lead to more profit.
SMhack is an excellent saas product to manage your client’s outcome and the agency’s input with the white label option. With this tool, you can monitor the growth of your client’s audience and also see how your efforts are developing their brand.
You can also provide software access to agency members so they can manage your partner’s social media accounts. Furthermore, you can also give read-only access to your clients, allowing them to provide you with feedback and reports whenever necessary.
SMhack helps users publish across multiple social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and GoogleMyBusiness. It comes with powerful analytics across all social channels. It lets agencies manage their multiple clients and multiple users in the same platform.
With the white label option, the product can be completely rebranded with your brand name and logo. You can host the product in your own URL, and the emails too can be mapped with your domain.
- Comprehensive social media integrations
- Recycle evergreen posts
- Manage multiple clients in a single platform
- Detailed analytic reports
- Not all the features will be needed for small businesses.
- Business package (5 profiles) – $49 per month
- Agency package (20 profiles) – $99 per month
Best White Label Software Reseller Programs
SEO Reseller is a great eCommerce store that any marketing service would be pleased to have. The software has modern features and all the necessary resources to develop seamless marketing processes. With this white label program, you do not need to worry about dealing with support teams and account executives. All you have to do is go to SEO Reseller’s dashboard, choose the service you need, and activate it.
The program also offers a variety of paid advertising and web design packages to make things convenient. Also, using this marketing solution will allow you to provide clients with comprehensive solutions for their online advertising needs. Here are some of SEO Reseller’s features that you can put to good use:
- Product logos and branding to establish an online identity
- Effective link building with the help of efficient blog outreach
- Social media marketing to engage and attract customers
- Instant traffic generation through pay-per-click services
- Integrated solutions through various marketing bundles
- Local and SEO services to put brands on the online map
- Variety of web designs to match a business’ vision
- User friendly
- You will not need SEO experts to handle this software
- SEO Reseller saves time, money, and effort, allowing businesses to be more flexible
- You won’t need to compromise your business development strategies with this tool
- Pay-per-click services can be pricey for some companies
- Organic SEO – $399 to $1,199 per month
- Competitive SEO – $1,499 per month
- Local SEO – $249 to $959 per month
- Social Media – $300 per month
- Agency Pro – $99 to $499 per month
- Online Reputation Management – $25 per month/location
- Web Design – $499 to $1,499
- PPC – $300 to $750 per month
Clicks Geek is the perfect white label software for businesses looking to improve their efficiency in Google Adwords management. With this app, you can obtain significantly better results in comparison to what a general agency would provide.
Also, you can start without having a plethora of clients onboard. All you need to do is provide your customers with a report and let Click Geeks do the heavy lifting. You will especially appreciate this software if you want excellent Ad Word auditing. You can monitor your client’s account and look for opportunities to increase return on investment and conversions. Clicks Geek also has a Bing and Google certified team on board. You can reach out to them whenever you have a query or need a solution to a specific problem.
You also get complete ownership of your account. Unlike several other white label tools, you get to keep all of your agency’s campaigns, ad copies, creatives, and data.
Setting up a professional pay-per-click campaign with this tool is also quite simple. You will not need to set a laundry list of ads, keywords, or ad groups manually. Instead, Clicks Geek provides you with an automatic setup option to make things more convenient.
- The software allows you to slash overhead costs as you won’t require an in house team
- You can always monitor and analyze your client’s activities
- Custom reporting allows you to be on top of recent developments
- Excellent in house support
- Instead of lengthy contracts, Clicks Geek charges bills every month
- Tons of documented partner/client results
- U.S based pay-per-click managers (Google Certified)
- Call recording and tracking
- Does not include web design feature
- Some companies prefer long term contracts, which is why they might find monthly payments to be a problem
- Landing Page Designs – $150 per month
- New Campaign Setup fee – $150
- Campaign retargeting setup – $300 for Setup and $150 per month for management
Virtually every business requires some level of social media marketing. Instead of trying various tools to increase their online reach, companies should give this software a try.
99 Social is a low-cost and well-produced social media management program. Be it LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter – 99 Social will offer you handy features that are compatible with each of them. With this software, you can customize social media posts for your clients on all platforms. The tool’s Voice Match System, in particular, is excellent for making adjustments to online content. 99 Social has experienced social media specialists on board who study your marketing strategies and assist you in creating compelling content that matches your specific branding voice for resonating with your partners and clients.
You also get complete control and access over your account, allowing you to post anything you want, and at any time. Businesses can utilize this freedom to send quick messages about company news, flash sales, and various other things.
99 Social also offers an excellent promotional focus for specified deals and products. All you need to do is inform your account manager about the product you want to promote.
Speaking of account managers, 99 social uses a real person instead of a bot. The manager will create images, develop ideas, and write engaging content for social media accounts on a day to day basis. The supervisor also has complete autonomy to run ad campaigns across all of your accounts on social media.
- Excellent social media integration
- Supervisors create content every day to attract audiences
- Strategically scheduled uploads
- Voice Match system helps to customize content and tailor it according to a brand’s voice
- With complete access to the tool, you can spread updates about your brand in an instant
- Saves you a lot of time to focus on other business-related operations
- Customer support can be lacklustre sometimes
- You may need some time to familiarize yourself with the platform
- There is only one all-inclusive package for this software. It costs $99 per month.
In case you are looking for industry-specific white-label digital products, Submit Core would be an ideal choice for you. It offers dedicated programs for various industries ranging from mortgage websites and e-commerce stores to law firms. The program’s outstanding delivery matrix is leagues above most of its competitors.
Also, Submit Core allows you to create white-hat campaigns for link building manually. Users can also forward unlabeled reports to their customers with their own business’ branding. The software offers a variety of features to improve your client’s online presence. You can use the all-in-one SEO feature to increase sales, traffic, and website ranking. The tool also provides you with active backlinks to increase blogger outreach. Users consider it to be the most effective and natural technique for link building. You can also add a personal touch to it by adding guest posts on relevant blogs.
Submit Core’s content marketing service is another thing that your business can benefit from. With it, you can engage, attract, and convert hundreds of customers in a short period. The service will help you create result-oriented strategies to push your agency to the next level.
- Excellent customer support
- Innovative and customizable dashboard
- Award-worthy quality
- Excellent return on investment if utilized correctly
- Complete transparency
- A notable improvement in website credibility
- High customer conversion rate
- Effective link building techniques and strategies
- Industry-specific SEO services
- The platform is slightly different than traditional white hat products. Some users may need time adjusting to the changes
- Basic – $249 per month
- Growth Package – $399 per month
- Premium Package – $599 per month
Clix Logix is a perfect option for agencies that value client privacy. The software comes with help from an experienced team of SEO pros who are proficient in on-page as well as off-page optimization. In contrast to other white label SAAS business programs, this one’s model is quite flexible. It lets you convey SEO audit reports in Doc as well as PDF format.
From social media marketing to mobile app development, Clix Logix offers it all. The program has a unique approach for creating online strategies. It will monitor and analyze your client’s branding and audiences while providing customized solutions to increase your partner’s return on investment. The software also keeps track of people who visit your website and the amount of time they spend on it. This helps create a retargeting strategy, which, more often than not, leads to conversions.
Similar to all of the top white-hat software programs, this one also has a team of experienced social media marketers. They keep an eye on all of your business’ social media accounts and come up with creative ways to increase your customer base. Clix Logix promotes organic content on social media, which also results in increased website traffic.
You will also find this software’s pay-per-click services to be worth every penny. With more than 180 Adword campaigns under the belt, Clix Logix’s team of experts has a thorough knowledge of different markets. They primarily emphasize on data-driven and analytical Google marketing for PPC. It helps clients increase their sales and expand market share by utilizing unconventional yet effective advertising techniques. In other words, all you have to do is inform Clix Logix’s team about your approach, sit back, and let them take care of the rest.
With this tool, you have access to a wide variety of plans that you can choose according to your specific needs. These include hourly, monthly, and weekly packages. If that wasn’t enough, you also have the option of customizing these deals.
- No in house team necessary
- Excellent customization features
- User-friendly platform
- Responsive customer support team
- Suitable for different business niches
- Web design features could use some improvement and upgrades
- Clix Logix offers customized packages. You will need to get in touch with its representatives to get a quote.
Looking for a white label software partner program to improve your business’ decision making processes? Choose Funnel Profit. What makes this software so unique is its ability to tailor its services for any agency selling high ticket products for services. The software leverages audiences on LinkedIn and similar platforms to book appointments and calls with vital decision-makers present in your core audience.
Consulting and IT firms, in particular, will benefit from this software as it will not only help them book arrangements, but it will assist them in closing deals too. Funnel Profit offers standard pricing, particularly for white labellers. With its exclusive features, you can generate leads effectively and base your prices by gauging the return on investment potential. It will leave you with an excellent recurring profit margin every month.
- In-depth lead generation on LinkedIn
- Sales and ABM development
- Excellent webinar marketing services
- Engaging B2B copywriting strategies
- Authority based selling through webinars
- The software’s platform is not as customizable as other products on this list
- Lacks social media integration features
- Funnel Profit offers its rates after a consultation call. Representatives will analyze your requirements and provide you with rates accordingly.
Slack is a great white label software partner program. Businesses choose it because of its excellent integration systems as it allows them to work with more than one thousand SaaS products to become more productive and efficient, especially when it comes to communications. The program’s partner list consists of household names like Google and Salesforce, which is a clear indicator of how high-level it is.
Not everyone can access this software’s partner program. You have to submit a thorough application and wait for the results. Slack is very picky when it comes to choosing integration partners. After all, they want to maintain their high standards by only joining hands with the best.
Not many white-label software programs offer user interfaces as slick as Slack does. Not only does it look excellent, but it also promotes convenient communication. You can contact this product’s team at any time you want. It is available seven days a week and is highly responsive.
Slack also offers you some unique integration features with various third-party services. You can easily connect with platforms like Asana, Zendesk, Trello, and Google Drive. The list continues to expand as this software gains more popularity.
Another feature that Slack provides, to add convenience to your operation, is flexible notifications. They are simple, and you can also customize them according to your needs. You can even fine-tune this feature to get alerts for specified keywords.
- Automatic snippets make things simpler
- User-friendly features
- Variety of integration features
- Convenient file uploading options
- Responsive customer support team
- The free version offers limited integration
- Audio and video chat options aren’t as smooth as other software
- Basic Edition – Free
- Standard Edition – $6.67 per month
- Plus Edition – $12.50 per month
- Enterprise Grid – Contact sale representatives